View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 51
10-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I REALLY hope that CBS does not take the draconian view that you described. Let us have a little fun with it! If I want people to be able to time travel and hang out with Picard and crew, where's the harm? If I keep them all in character, and don't do anything inappropriate, no harm no foul, right?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the policy is... but if a dev could comment, either generally or even on my specific TNG time travel question, that would be the preferable option.
I agree with you but it's already too late. DStahl has already said Reviewers are also responsible for flagging content for Actor Likenesses and anything else that CBS does not want:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post

There will be a Foundry Terms of Use Doc that outlines rules that must be adhered to when making content. This will include CBS guidelines for what can and can't be used, as well as specific things that are deemed not-allowable and cause for Flagging.

This Flagging will not be used for things such as "I didn't like this mission" or "This sucks" or "This doesn't feel Star Trek to me"... but instead for things that violate IP license rules (example: using a character or likeness that is on the not allowed list), violating standard terms of service rules (example: advertising other products or services in your mission text), or attempting to circumvent foul language filters.