Seductive
Passive
Targets Foes and Self
25 meter Foes (pbaoe)
99,999 sec
* to foes: -20 confuse resistance
-20 placate resistance
* to self: -10% threat generation
This would make the trait match what the canon says about Orion females. Here is an entry from memory alpha dealing with Orion females:

Orion slave girls secrete a highly-potent pheromone that accelerates the metabolisms of males of many species, raising adrenaline production to dangerous levels. It causes aggression and a form of delusion that makes them susceptible to suggestion. The pheromone causes headaches in Human females and disrupts the sleep cycle of Denobulan males; Vulcans, however, are immune. The pheromone's effects are cumulative: the longer one is exposed, the more pronounced the results. In 2155, Dr. Phlox of the Enterprise NX-01 theorized that the pheromone acts as a defense mechanism against competition. (ENT: "Bound")

The adjustments I suggest would match with the above entry about Orion females.
I see what you're saying here, however, besides the current version of the ability and Vulcan Mind Meld, is there another Ground Ability that causes Confuse? If not, your suggested alteration -- while making the Orion ability a little more like the Memory Alpha description -- would only make opponents *more likely* to be affected by a Confuse ability. Which wouldn't have much of an effect unless you had at least one Vulcan with Mind Meld on your away team (unless I'm missing something here).

--Chris