View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Handler
I made a lifetime subscribtion, I was in beta and I should have gotten the vet reward as it is over 300 days since I made my subscribtion... it feels like I'm repeating myself over and over, but this is getting stressing and annoying, anyone know where to report this in the right area?
I think you're repeating yourself because you're not bothing to read what's being told to you. Vet Rewards are not figured from Alpha, Closed Beta, Open Beta, or Headstart play time. They are figured from Feb 2nd or from the day you purchased an LTS; whichever comes first. LTSs were first offered on Jan 14th. That is the first day you could purchase one. If you purchased one on Jan 14th you would get your 300 day Vet Reward today, as today is 300 days from Jan 14. If you purchased your LTS on Jan 15th you get your Vet Reward tomorrow, if you purchased one the Jan 16th you'll get your Vet Reward the day after tomorrow, and so on down the line. All LTS members don't get it on the same date. They get it based on the day they bought the LTS. What is so hard to understand about that?