View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 =/\= Delta Fleet =/\=
11-10-2010, 09:29 AM
DELTA FLEET

Introduction
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delta Fleet is a newly emerged, structured fleet for older and newer STO players. Throughout the Star Trek Universe there have been actions taken by many famous captains that would have been considered insane yet they pulled it off. It is in this spirit of “I don’t believe in a no win scenario “That this fleet strives to emulate.

I myself have been a player since closed beta & open beta as well as being a lifetime subscriber. We have the dependability to be here for the long haul. I have a free downloadable external STO map for your use. We can help you along as you make your start in STO. Experienced MMO player or fresh off the bus all people with a love for Star Trek are welcome here. We will be setting up a fleet bank as soon as it is available. This can help share the good’s throughout the Fleet. If you would like to join you may reply to me here or message me in game Currie@John-Kruger or click the link to our guild website in this post.

We will welcome all players from all walks of life. No play time requirements, just a place to find good company from fellow like minded STO players. SWG players welcomed!

Rules
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Respect fellow members.
> Keep swearing to a minimum, preferably none..
> Follow the fleet chain of command.
> Be nice.
> Join in as much as possible.
> Have fun!

Basic Information

> Structured fleet.
> Possibility for RP scenarios.
> Daily PVP.
> Weekly recruitment events.
> Full of helpful members.

Links

> FORUMS - here.
> FLEET MANIFEST - here.

=/\=