View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 129
11-15-2010, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
[color="Yellow"]
With the exception of the use of "c" that is correct. Well, maybe it works, but the correct syntax you want is:
C works fine for me. I actually thought it was necessary. Live and learn!

Quote:
I do exactly this to change things up while I'm call out targets in PuGs. I do like the idea of giving a running commentary during battle. Fire off a B0v and it says in zone: "Here's a beam overload for you. Bam! Zoom! Straight to the moon." (Bwahahahahaha, 'bout fell out of my chair when I thought of that.) However, it'd probably get old for everyone else pretty quick. You want to put a line like this in your keybind file:
Yea I'd imagine it would get quite tiresome Lol, but that carries with it its own kind of fun. As long as you didn't do it all the time, it could be rather funny. Could use it to roleplay. Take on the guise of Zapp Brannigan.

Quote:

Try this:

<key> "pvpreport"
Cheers I will give that a go when I get home today.

Quote:
[color="Yellow"]No. There is no difference between Capitalization and non-capitalization when binding. I use the commands the way they are programmed because I'm OCD like that. Using the above
Thanks, nice to know. I make a habit of keeping to "correct" the case as shown on the keybinds list when you mouseover too. A hangover from doing I.T support i guess!