View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBuck
The Mutara Nebula is there, too. I'd love to see a future Series that takes place in and around the remains of the Genesis Planet...
Yeah that would be awesome. Not to get off topic, but there are a lot of places from the shows I'd love to revisit like the Dysons Sphere, Seti Alpha 5, the gangster planet, Delphi Ardu IV (home of a Tkon Empire outpost) and some other places I can't think of off the top of my head.

But, yeah, still sick of the enemy selection. Dig some missions last night, 2 borg encounters and maybe 8 generic aliens. Maybe if at least the generic aliens had a few different ship sets and each fought differently.

Like maybe the Scootians used polaron beams and croniton torpedoes and rather than using metaphasic shields on their cruiser they used Hazard emitters and their frigates used mines like it was going out of style while the Vito'd used disrupters and plasma torpedoes and their science vessels used Jam sensors while their cruisers used eject warp plasma and tractor beams.

Just some verity in the current ship set would be cool, but also adding different ship styles for some races would be even more awesome.