View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I'd love to open a new chat window with a friend and have our character portraits display while sitting in our captain's chair, though I'd also love for this to not happen every time I send a tell to someone.

I'd also love to be able to cruse sector space on auto pilot while on my bridge, perhaps by speaking to my helms officer (while seated in my captain's chair) to travel to a system some where in the currant sector block.

I'd love to be able to go to my astrometrics lab and set a course to any system in the entire game, regardless of my current location.

I'd love to go to my warp core and fiddle with my warp field to make the travel time shorter (or longer if I fail).

I'd love to go to my ship's sick bay to cure my captain and crew's injuries and to the engineering lab to fix my ship's injuries, and play a mini game to see if I can do it with out using a repair kit.

I'd love to force all of my crew members to wear a certain uniform.

I'd love to sit at chars at quarcks bar.

I'd love to order food from my mess hall in my ship.

I'd love to use a sub space communicator to access the exchange, even if I can post or retrieve items, I can still buy them and pick them up later.

You know, the little things.