View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwongwah View Post
Wall text incoming! :p

I've been looking at various fleets and websites and nothing seems to fit the critera I'm looking for (mainly cause the information I'm looking for isn't easily accessble) so I'm gonna try this and see if this works.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR (in a fleet )
==============================
- Uses Ventrilo (a must, Unfortunately I will not consider any fleet that doesn't use this)
- Fleet is PvE orientated
- a fleet that promotes teamwork
- organised leadership
- frequently does STFs and Fleet actions (this could be weekly or daily, just as long as it is regular)
- Has a organised fleet website and is the main form of offline communication for its members
- A fleet that looks after new players and guides them
- Accepts people have different ways of doing things and is open to experimentation
- Accepts people have things to do in real life and may not be able to commit to a digital world 24/7
- Tolerant of people from various racial and religious backgrounds

WHAT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR
=========================
- PvP heavy/orientated fleets, (however minor pvp is ok)
- An RP heavy fleet, I don't mind other people doing it but it's not something I wished to be forced to do for any reason.
- A fleet that is ONLY looking for experienced players
Greetings,

I invite you to check out the 44th. We use vent, and are age 18+. We have players of all levels. We have primarily been PVE oriented, although recently (like about a month ago), we did start a PVP team. But only some of us are participating in it. We've run all the STF's, but to be honest, haven't done much STF stuff in the last month. Been waiting for season 3 and the new BORG gear to come out. I'm sure we'll be doing a lot of it after season 3. I will have 3 toons to get through them again, lol.

Anyway, if you want to just try us out, you can "interview" us on the vent. Just let me know.

sto.44thfleet.com

EDIT: Also, I'm one of the fleet leaders, and I have been with the fleet since closed beta.