View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2010, 03:26 AM
I'm probably going to sound like everyone who will no doubt follow below, but I think {UFP} would be a good fit for you.
We have a lot EU timezone people in our fleet, myself included (Hampshire here). We're active on TeamSpeak 3, even if we're not in-game, we can often be found in the members lounge chatting, and the atmosphere is a good one. We actively encourage everyone to come on TS, whether they have a mic or not as we firmly believe it enhances the experience a great deal to do so.

While we do participate in all manner of STO things, PvE is likely the favourite group activity in the fleet, but as I say we try to run a variety of events as we recruit people with varying tastes.

Our website is under construction, however our forums are well organised and very active, it's been the hub of our community since 2002. So you'll have a good mix of new members, and veteran fleet members, I myself have been with the fleet almost since its founding.

If this sounds of interest you can visit us at www.ufplanets.com, and I'm of course available for any questions should you have any.