View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 111
12-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
New today: The Gathering Storm

Go to the Vendor system to meet with a Starfleet Admiral and a Romulan senator who have some disturbing news of a dissident movement that could threaten the Federation. Follow your investigation to a Romulan outpost and a hidden nebula.

Part I in the Dissention series.

The 5 part series will unfold as you uncover more of the dissident movement's nefarious plans. You will travel all over the quadrant and find unlikely allies and enemies.

Any feedback appreciated. Full series probably won't be ready until after Foundry goes live.

Known issues:
  • At one point a bridge officer will inform you that a contact you were speaking to beamed away when you can still see her in front of you. You'll just have to imagine she beamed away as I don't know how to do that yet.
    I had some trouble with map transitions, so you'll have to move a little to beam back to your ship or go to warp in a few places, you won't have to move much and I tried to provide waypoints to help.
Couldn't find the second one, but I can tell a lot of effort was put into The Gathering Storm.