View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 154
12-09-2010, 04:04 PM
It's always nice to see a creation gain legs of it's own. I'm pleased with your "Get 'er Done" attitude Malcivious. I do appreciate it. I haven't had a chance to look at the new versions you've posted until now, and here at work they've blocked my access to file sharing sites (ie GoogleDocs), so I can't download it here. So I still haven't seen 'em. Heh. I will try to find time by this weekend to grok your changes/suggestions. They sound most impressive!

I especially like the idea of radio buttons. I didn't know that could be done in Excel. I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing your file to deconstruct the method (and learn how it's done)!

I'd never thought about the Neodymium Deflector Dish Aux bonus, I don't have one and it's so seldom mentioned here on the forums (for example, no one's brought it up in this thread until now). Plus it was short-sighted of me to think they wouldn't later add other items that boost Ship's power (such as the Borg STF gear). I'm sure combining the ship equipment formulation is good thinking.