View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallin64
Good morning. As a new player, I am looking for a good home for my character in which I can make a difference, enjoy fellowship, and work as part of a team. First, a bit about me,

I a mature player with experience in many games, notably EQ and WOW. Though I have done the hard core thing, I seek a balance in my life and thus only am interested in casual gaming. Also, I have very very low interest in PVP. I am online some evening and weekends. I am in the metro DC area, and thus Eastern Time Zone (US).

I seek an active fleet which supports heavy PVE play, is causal player friendly, and is mature (meaning low drama, not meaning "R" rated).

Any suggestions are welcome.
Greetings Tallin.

{UFP} membership is secured by signing a monthly roll call, beyond that you are free to participate as much or as little as you like. We find this is extremely flexible, allowing for those with busy lives or less time to commit, to be involved when they have the time to do so.
Over half of our members are in the US, many of whom are on the eastern coast, so your timezone is well catered for.

We're always actively seeking mature members. The {UFP} is over 8 years old and we've built a foundation on mature, non-drama style gaming - I wouldn't have survived all those years otherwise lol.

If this is of interest, check us out at www.ufplanets.com.