View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-13-2010, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasarWalker
Greetings everyone,

As you have probably guessed, I am looking for a fleet. Allow me to tell you who I am and what kind of game experience I am looking for. If I am the type of player that would fit in, please reply. I'm convinced I can find a fleet I will share good time with.

Depending on my freetime, obligations and motivation, I will either be casual or hardcore. I am definitly active no matter what. I have been mostly hardcore in MMOs in the past, but I am more casual at the moment. I'm not a roleplayer, I enjoy the game as it is. I plan to create a character in every field if possible (Eng/Sci/Tact), and a Klingon at some point too.

I am looking for players who like to do everything in the game and enjoy all challenges available. I like both PvE and PvP. Although I like the unpredictability of PvP, I will usually priorize unseen PvE content over PvP.

So that's basicly it. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Cheers,

QW
Hey QW

It sounds like you're looking for a fleet that dips into a bit of everything, and that really is the essence of {UFP}. For years one of our driving goals has been to create a flexible base upon which our members can seek out their own ideal experience.
As such we provide for a variety of activities, for members from all walks of life. Having now grown to a significant size, we're afforded the luxury of providing not just a host of gaming activities in Star Trek Online, but in other Star Trek games too, as well as a host of community events/games; and if it takes your fancy, administration duties for those who enjoy them.

If this is of interest, feel free to contact me for any further information, or consult our website at www.ufplanets.com.

Kind regards,