View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
1. The freighters will stop moving and lower thier shields at 50% health (it used ot be 35). The freighters have always switched to a friendly faction once disabled which would automatically stop beam weapons from firing on them, just watch your torps and cannons. This should also help keep carrier pets from destroying them since they switch sooner.

2. I've increased the wait time the ships need to get back underway if you have disabled but not looted them.

And because I like Klingons I'm going to set the token rewards back to the higher level they originally were. This means you'll get two emblems\tokens each on Alpha and Beta and five for Path of the Warrior. This was thier original amount when i first put them on Tribble, and you guys told me they were way too easy.

I'll take it! While I don't really need the emblems, I'm sure others do, so that's nice. As for the wait time and decreased damage needed to take the freighters down, hopefully this will make Eriksson easier for non-raptor/BoP ships.