View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
And because I like Klingons I'm going to set the token rewards back to the higher level they originally were. This means you'll get two emblems\tokens each on Alpha and Beta and five for Path of the Warrior. This was thier original amount when i first put them on Tribble, and you guys told me they were way too easy.

Let that be a lesson... (grin) be careful what you ask for... you just might get it....

Changes may take a week or so to get to Holodeck... keep an eye on the patch notes.
Well, to be fair the missions were extremely easy on normal without the bug, which was NOT present in Tribble the several times I ran them.

I think it's a mistake to give out that many emblems on them - I have no problem with 5 emblems for path of the warrior, but I think 2 emblems for a 15 minute sortie is way out of whack. This will net the very boring (but profitable, at least for a while) grind of 4 emblems each half hour (2 sorties, each takes 15 minutes tops on normal without bugs, probably less since you don't have to care at all about the optionals when grinding this way)

If anything 0 emblems or at most 1 would be ok.