View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warem
Well, to be fair the missions were extremely easy on normal without the bug, which was NOT present in Tribble the several times I ran them.

I think it's a mistake to give out that many emblems on them - I have no problem with 5 emblems for path of the warrior, but I think 2 emblems for a 15 minute sortie is way out of whack. This will net the very boring (but profitable, at least for a while) grind of 4 emblems each half hour (2 sorties, each takes 15 minutes tops on normal without bugs, probably less since you don't have to care at all about the optionals when grinding this way)

If anything 0 emblems or at most 1 would be ok.
While I myself like a hard game, I think we need to think of this not about ourselves, but about the faction. There is already enough reasons not to play KDF, there need to be more reasons to play KDF, a little greasing of the rewards is one way to help make sure that these new missions get played by more than just the handful of hardcore KDFers that remain. Remember the time Gozer spent on these could have been spent on Fed content, stuff they know most of the population plays. If they've got to sweeten the kitty to get more players interested in the KDF so be it.