View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warem
I think it's a mistake to give out that many emblems on them - I have no problem with 5 emblems for path of the warrior, but I think 2 emblems for a 15 minute sortie is way out of whack. This will net the very boring (but profitable, at least for a while) grind of 4 emblems each half hour (2 sorties, each takes 15 minutes tops on normal without bugs, probably less since you don't have to care at all about the optionals when grinding this way)
Agree with this.

For exploration, you can get 1 token per half hour, plus a daily for 3. Giving these missions 2 per half hour, with 2 of them is too much. Means you get 4x the reward in this zone. And it is all space as well, something a lot of people prefer. Matter of fact, I'd be better off staying here than other dailies, like the Eti or the Deferi ones. When you factor in travel times to get to their sector blocks and then back elsewhere, they just won't be worth it.

I'd say leave them at 1.

Possibly look into adding an extra mission to the exploration zones as well to even them out at two per half hour. Perhaps change the exploration ones to be complete 3 space missions for one and 3 ground missions for the other. For both Feds and Klingons.

Alternatively, if 1 per half hour is fine, then...*shudder*...add a new mission that requires completing both alpha and bravo to get 1 emblem, with a half hour timer, while removing the emblem reward from the raids, to reduce it to 1 per half hour as well.

I'd prefer the second mission to exploration zones though.