View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-15-2010, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
While I myself like a hard game, I think we need to think of this not about ourselves, but about the faction. There is already enough reasons not to play KDF, there need to be more reasons to play KDF, a little greasing of the rewards is one way to help make sure that these new missions get played by more than just the handful of hardcore KDFers that remain. Remember the time Gozer spent on these could have been spent on Fed content, stuff they know most of the population plays. If they've got to sweeten the kitty to get more players interested in the KDF so be it.
I agree that there's enough reasons not to play the KDF, but most of those stem from lack of content.

Encouraging Klingons to grind the same 2 missions repeatedly won't help there. Especially when one of those missions is rather meh, basically the same thing in 3 systems, patrolling a large area to kill a measly 4 fed groups. I dislike doing all the dailies enough as it is with 2 characters.

I'd also say that there is plenty of carrot at the end of the stick for Klingons already, with Klingons having more interesting T5+ ships than the feds. The problem isn't there. The problem is in getting to that point. That's where we do the same repeatable missions over and over. And over. And then we do it again. Doing all that just so that when you hit max level you can then do just 2 missions over and over...*shudder*

The lack of Klingon content won't end until the Foundry goes live.