View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-16-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Honestly tho I've seen and felt the evils of this world on a scale most can never imagine. So trust me when I say that there is nothing in this game (short of Cryptic pulling an APB) thats gonna make me throw a fit if you will. To me it's a game like many others I have played before. Certain things are just expected to be imperfect. I play it because it helps the PTSD and I really love the Star Trek series. But nothing to loose sleep over IMO.
I am sorry to hear you have had such bad experiences of the world . I sympathise (I have only "heard" of those things myself, I feel lucky).

I've been very happy to date with the way things have played out with STO. This issue matters to me personally because of the way I missed out on the staff and I am most annoyed with myself in some ways (since I could have compromised and just turned in the mission when it was done with killing the ship and replayed it right on another character but I didn't).

However, what lead to this post was the games masters failing to appriciate this matters to me as a player or to care in any way. For instance, pointing out the rewind weekend would have been good. Even if they where just to say, "I'm sorry but we are really busy with the new release but we have made a note of your issue and intend to look at it again in the future" would have been nice even if a week later they said it was a no go (though not just as an automated reply. I have had many automated replys and for alot of my bug reports I though, hey.. they will get to it. On this one, I feel uncared for as a player).

Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
It is what it is, i wish you luck in your pursuit for a response. Cheers.
Thanks for that.

Also thanks for responding, even an adversarial response is better than an uncaring one .