Speaking as your Captain - Dialog options
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
12-17-2010, 12:46 PM
I think there are neutral tone phrases you can use that won't break immersion. Use the 80/20 rule. If 80% of Captains would say "Set course for Cardassia Prime" or "Set course to intercept" then use it. The 20% of Captains that feel that is 'out of character' are going to see the entire game as 'out of character'. If you can make 80% of people happy with a phrase, use it. The other 20% are not worth losing sleep over.