View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 70
12-19-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
Again maybe I don't speak so well, but wasn't the referral program "fair" and everyone had a shot a getting the item if they did the work?

Yet public outcry got the Galaxy X nerfed.

I don't see the difference between the 2 programs and I expect more well spoken outcries to come. Both required social connections. I found the referral easier because I didn't have to find 5 people in the same timezone and relied on relatives.

I also understand the outcry as I barely found 5 people. Why can't anyone understand the casual gamer outcry at STF exclusive content? (Didn't they also say something about NO exclusive content when the backlash from the Galaxy X struck?)

Again I will try to learn and play these missions, I just wish there was more fun and less work to this game.

This is my first MMO. I have never played a game like this before. I also only joined in September and love the game so far. As for things that took place before I joined, I cannot comment on them. as for what I see, the game is "fair" right now. There are small things that need to be adjusted but I don't expect them to come super fast. I also can't see much to make me out spoken in the forum aganist a particular thing.