View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird2010 View Post
Well ya 50 Borg is ridiculous. I'm talking about missions that have been tested, and I or people I know have no trouble passing them. Then someone who fails at this game plays and can't win a fight because they have junk gear and useless abilities.
Well, I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think most of the characters on Tribble are test characters for people's mains. That being established, I'm going to make the assumption that A) they know how to play and B) their equipment isn't junk.

If someone who knows how to play the game and such struggles through your mission or it's not up to their tastes and rate your mission poorly. Well, I have to say, learn to space out your encounters better. I've encountered several missions where when you engage the first enemy squadron you basically aggro the second one. If you're pretty good, you can probably come out on top, but odds are you might not make it. So who's fault is that? Is it my fault, I can't handle 2-3 enemy squads at once? Or is it the author's fault that they didn't care enough to space their encounters properly?