View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird2010 View Post
So you are saying every mission should be made doable for a LT rank player and therefore be easy for an admiral? Yes, that's what you are saying.

They can take that difficulty slider and stick it.
The enemies scale up, so they should be challenging regardless of the level of the person playing it. Ok maybe someone in a Miranda will have trouble, but the mission should be able to be completed by a Lt.C and still be challenging to an Admiral.

The difficulty slider is a reality. Some people, like me, think that normal is an absolute joke and never play on it. So I come across your mission and how am I supposed to know to turn the difficulty down?

Another thing is not everyone is that good at the game. While normal is no challenge to me, it may be for other people. So now you've made a mission that was a challenge for you, and other people might have trouble even do it.

I'm not sure why you're surprised about getting bad reviews based on the difficulty if this is your attitude.
I mean, go ahead and do whatever you want, but then don't complain about the consequences.