View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
basically by buying it your telling cryptic your overall okay with how they handled this.
i totally see your point but i disagree with that assesment. i am clearly not ok hence the reason i wrote the post but i may grudging buy it. that does not mean i will do it the next time or the next.

i personally see this as a friendly warning of 'rethink your strategy for next time i may not be so forgiving'. im giving them some leeway here. i may not next time.

i could stamp my feet and say im not going to buy it, but i cant speak for the entire community. if everybody else decides not to buy it then my few pounds of money wont make the slightest bit of difference to them what i do, so i might as well do what's best for me (something i have still yet to decide on). their marketing strategy is not based on my opinion only so im doing what feels right for me.

it sends mixed signals if everybody does it but i know everybody wont buy it. i cant control everybody's actions so i might as at least consider buying the ship that i want to buy or ill never have it. thats feels like cutting off my nose to spite my face, but thats why im holding back. maybe in the morning ill decide to leave it and see how it goes. perhaps i wont want it as badly. perhaps then ill never buy it. ill just see how it goes.