View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-23-2010, 03:56 PM
This has happened to me every time ive tried the CE. Sometimes ive been in teams with all of us as the same rank..and we enter and sure enough 2 of the team get into another instance somehow. And if anyone tries to change instances they get an error stating "no possible maps".

Had 3 different teams ready the other day...I know a couple were mixed ranks though..and each team got into different instances. No one could change insances either....the whole effort broke down due to this horrid teaming problem.

This has always been a problem with the CE, and was a huge issue with most fleet battles in general. They fixed the rest but left the CE mission as it is..bugged and crappy. I dont understand why you cant get into the same map if you form a team...isnt that the purpose of forming a team? Shouldnt matching team leaders skill option make this work? I love social games that dont allow you to play together....Id love to see things like this fixed....that have been messed up for ages, rather than 20 dollar ships released to the c-store...use our money to fix this mess...price gouge us later.