View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
It is just a ship. If you really want the newest shinest ship out there spend the credits. Otherwise, continue to hone your skills in your current ship. If its anything like the Gal-x, it does not turn on a dime and the javelin has a long cool down as well.

Also, like stated in other posts, this is not a REFIT. It is a brand new ship by terms of the game. It's basically the Gal-x equivalent. Continue to fly your Bop's and you will continue to kill feds.
It is not the Gal X equivalent, have you even tested the ship? The only thing it has in common with the Gal X is they have a similar (but not even equal) style of "death ray" special ability.

The complaint is that this is now a C-store only ship and it was never advertised as such. It would have been a perfect time to do so oh I don't - back when this post this post was made. Not the day of its release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
While at one time there was talk of the Nausicaan ship being one of the new LG ships (when I was skeptical about a BOP that could fire while cloaked), it was eventually replaced with the B'rel.
I believe this put the Nausicaan ship down to a Level 41 ship that is now coming out in December once they have time to finish all the crazy animations on that thing.