View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Dstahl said months ago, during the Death Penalty discussions, that NPCs camping our spawn point in Deep Space Encounters was going to be fixed. So my questions is when will this be fixed?

Star Cluster explore missions still have a lot of problems. BOs disappearing into the ground, Borg covertly supplying rebel factions with weapons or searching for artifacts from their 'Third Dynasty', Dual Pistol wielders insta-wiping whole teams, etc. When will these problems get fixed?

When will the developers realize that Tellarites are not space dwarves? This picture here shows them being only slightly shorter than Captain Kirk, and this one here shows a Tellarite that's actually taller than Captain Kirk. According to IMDB, William Shatner is 1.77 meters or 5' 9 1/2" tall. This means that the Tellarite in that last picture would have to be at least 5' 10", a height that is impossible for Tellarites in STO.

Also, since Season 3 went live there's a bug that causes Tellarite BOs to shrink uncontrollably if you try to edit their costume. When is this going to be fixed?

Yes I know that that is two questions about Tellarites, but it's not like Cryptic is going to answer my questions anyway. In these Ask Cryptic things they always skip over and ignore the hard questions that they don't want to answer.

Anyways, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!