View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Hello,

I am an adult player returning to STO. I played the first 2 months, then left. I just returned 4 days ago, completely lost & rusty. I am a lvl 47 Admiral Eng, relearning the ropes and venturing though space in my NX-Galaxy.

I am looking for a very active EST PvE/Raid guild with adult players. No objections against PvP, but would like to do and catch up with all the missions and PvE content I have missed. Casual team play and fun missions is what I like. Events and planned missions is all good.

I have played a lot of MMO's over the past 8 years, I have no problems with using Ventrillo, and depending on work & real life, I could play about 20+ hours a week during Winter.

I was guild leader in SWG, an officer in Vanguard & Warhammer, and I have no problems with team work, as long as I know what is going on. As long as I am free, forming a static group to farm or raid will be fun.

I am not on the forums everyday, but will check back soon. I also might have a real life friend returning too the game, that may need a guild.

/salute