View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Since the beginning of the year, all two weeks of it, we've seen an increase in reported posts, spamming and harassment.

I know that it's hard waiting for a game that you really want to play, especially when you want more information and it's not coming in a constant flow. However... you all as a unified community need to make sure that you are following our guidelines. Everyone is welcome to their opinion, but keep in mind, before pressing that button whether or not you're being overly insulting, harssasing or in general a jerk.

If you can say yes to any of those three, it's probably a good idea to step away from your computer, take a few deep breaths and then re-think what you want to say.

On the other hand, I've been seeing alot of reported posts that aren't worth reporting. So, before you report someone, think about whether or not you're being overly sensitive to their disagreeing with you.

I'm working really hard right now to ensure that I can keep the information flowing. I'm also working on some activities for us as a whole. I need you all to be patient while I work on these endeavors. I am hoping that we can have fun on these boards, but I need your help to make that happen.

So, in conclusion, please be nice to each other. If you can't be nice, at least be respectful. If you have questions on our terms of service, please feel to ask them here. I'll do my best to answer them in layman's terms so that you all have a better understanding of what is and is not allowed here.

Thanks!
Nicole