View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Scot Looking To Join Up
01-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi folks. I just started playing a week ago so I'm still learning, although I've picked up a fair bit already. As it looks like I'll be Lieutenant Commander soon I figured that this would be a good time to join a fleet.

I'm running as a science officer with my first character. Chances are I'll try each type over time.

I can put in a fair few hours each week, and am happy to do so.

What I'm looking for? A fleet that primarily want to use their organisation to enhance the game experience and, needless to say, have fun. Er, if saying that was needless then why did I? Answers on a postcard please.

With so little experience of the game I can't say what aspects of it I might want to be involved in most but if the fleet requires my presence in any particular capacity, I'll be happy to oblige.

I'd prefer a fleet that's more easygoing than rigid. I'm more than willing to commit my time and do my part but offline life does have a habit of getting in the way sometimes. If STO not being the primary consideration in my life is a problem, then I doubt I'd fit in.

As a fan of all things Trek, I want this game to add to that enjoyment. If I can help do the same for others then I can say, 'job well done'. What goes around comes around, you know?

I'm based in Scotland, in case timezones are an issue.

Peace and long life.

The Black Douglas (or Chris, if you prefer)