View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 75
01-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemajELF View Post
Armsman,were you there for the beta?the opening?the numbers that play the game now cannot compare to the number that were playing,no i dont have the exact numbers but im also not an idiot as you assume either,i know 250k is alot more than 10k,just sayin.even cryptic admits they have lost ALOT of subscribers,mainly the ones playing are noobs or care bears like yourself,who are more than content to keep running the same old boring missions over and over.i have played every star trek game ever made and this does not even fit in the top 5,as far as cryptic listening to players,they sure as hell didnt listen to them before launch when they were advised to have more content for pve and pvp,i waited for years for this game,and went into it with a positive attitude,you like myself stated your opinion,and last time i checked we were both entitled to it.if the game was in such great shape you couldnt buy it for $20 a year after release,add ons for other games cost as much,sometimes more,so go hide in your little fed science ship and go scan another anomaly,and allow others to have their opinions,and my opinion is that gimmicks will not save this game,as cryptic thinks,it is right now on life support with the plug falling out of the wall slowly
You played Apple Trek too? You have to be in your forties or very close to it to claim you have played every Star Trek game ever made. You know because before Star Trek computer games there were table top games like Starfleet Battles. Just saying.

The mark Cryptic set to achieve was 10,000 to keep the servers on and the Devs cranking out new content. The article suggests that Cryptic has that 10,000 base so we are OK for the time. Now please stop with all the gloom and doom. You could have a bad effect on the new players who also help to keep the doors open.