View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 76
01-08-2011, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
You played Apple Trek too? You have to be in your forties or very close to it to claim you have played every Star Trek game ever made. You know because before Star Trek computer games there were table top games like Starfleet Battles. Just saying.

The mark Cryptic set to achieve was 10,000 to keep the servers on and the Devs cranking out new content. The article suggests that Cryptic has that 10,000 base so we are OK for the time. Now please stop with all the gloom and doom. You could have a bad effect on the new players who also help to keep the doors open.
yeah..umm you know a lot of us here have been watching trek and playing games from the beginning ya know. It doesn't mean we are decrepid and useless eh? LOL ok when i say "from the start" i am referring to games...i was right there for the zx81 and the binatone man. And as far as trek I was watching kirk and spock on reruns when i was 8 years old lol. so i dont think you need to look at comments as "claims" LOL thats very untrusting. Trek bring in a diverse age range..as star wars kinda does.

As far as the numbers voting and the numbers playing the game. LOL it's that big secret thats annoying so many people. Cryptic wont tell you thier secret..and it's driving some people nuts haha now we have people coming ourt with all these different( and more and more irrational) ways of GUESSING the player base!! give it up!!! if you knew you would only read into it what you wanted to..the numbers would mean something different to everyone and it would only change the debate and not stop it.

I dont know why i made this post..one of those times when playing shouls have superceded typing..sigh...i fail