"Delete project" button DELETED THE WRONG MISSION!!!!
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
01-09-2011, 11:59 AM
I tested it again and it is definitely messed up.
- I published a Delete test mission.
- Logged out and in and imported the Delete test
- Logged out and in and selected the newly imported Delete test
- Hit the delete project and it deleted the originally published Delete test, not the unpublished duplicate.
Only this time, the importing more or less worked.
- Then I published the imported deletetest mission with the mission text "aaa"
- Logged out and in and Imported the deletetest
- Logged out and in, loaded up the newly imported deletetest mission, changed the mission text to "bbb" and published it.
- Logged out and in and Imported the deletetest again (don't know which one, the aaa or the bbb)
- Logged out and in. At the point I had 3 deletetest mission. One with "aaa", one with "bbb" and one unpublished.
- Selected the unpublished and hit Delete. It deleted the one marked with "aaa" (the oldest deletetest mission).
- I selected the unpublished again and hit delete again. It deleted the one marked with "bbb" (the 2nd oldest deletetest mission).
- Selected the unpublised deletetest again and hit delete again. It managed to delete it.
From this I think that you somehow use the mission name, instead of the mission ID. That is BAAAAD, use the frikin ID or Primary Key if you have one for crying out loud!