View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
+1...but I guess what I find disturbing is their unrelenting focus on short term revenue like C-Store items as opposed to long term revenue that would keep people coming back again and again...but I think that is just this developer's philosophy on the game design. If I had a license to all the IP, I'd do a lot more than costumes and missions. Maybe I'm inspired...
So despite this issue being REPEATEDLY addressed by members of the community/Dstahl/Stormshade and other Cryptic employees... is it that you choose NOT to listen?

Fact of the matter is, the people working on these 'extras', have litterally NOTHING to do with game mechanics/playabillity/bug fixes/new missions/content... just a few artists whipping up some stuff. Thing is, it's a LOT easier to bust out a costume or two, in the time it takes to create a whole new mission/ships/faction/series/bug fixes/game mechanics... ect.

Personally, once these artists start whipping out a few Klingon 'extras' I am going to be rediculously happy about it.