Thread: The Cure
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-12-2011, 10:25 PM
I really kind of enjoy doing the cure in it's present form... But I guess it's just me and all the rest of the people I play with that are sadists... it just really doesn't seem that hard. It seems that no matter how many tips and tactics that are posted for these that you fellows are having troubles...

I've admitted that there could be some adjustments made and that there seem to be some escalations of borg mayhem from some players descriptions, but it never seems to have any real impact on our gameplay.

It's unfortunate that you guys seem to be having such a hard time with them... I wish there was something I could say to make your lives easier with the borg STF's.

I suppose the only option left is to petition the Dev Gods with prayers for salvation from the borg onslaught...

While my personal desire would be for new STF's, it would appear that the current borg STF's will get the once over from Mighty Gozer and perhaps he can find the source of your discomfort.

While you may attempt to taunt me with petty words... I have no real animosity for any players and would hope that you can find a way to get some enjoyment from these missions as much as I have.

The frustrating thing for me is that the groups I run these with don't really have any troubles and don't need a cheat sheet or rote memorization to have fun with these missions, yet after all the tips and advice you guys just keep failing and getting discouraged.

Attack me all you want.. belittle my RL activities or lack there-of all you care to ... I'm not going anywhere and my true intention is to be helpful, yet sometimes I can be a little harsh and think that some tough love is in order for players to grow beyond what they believe is the limit of their abilities.

I was once as you were... frustrated and confused and incapable of seeing what was right in front of me the whole time... There was a certain point where it changed for me very suddenly and "I got it right"... I hope you guys can find it for yourselves because it seems that no matter the help we try to offer that you must find your own way or give up trying...