Thread: STF Whine
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 31
01-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Just finished the cure with some people we picked up in a different channel... took about 2.5 hours but we took several breaks between transformer/gates.

I changed from my normal role into some kind of lame leader and all the team members stepped up to the plate and performed wonderfully. We had no teamspeak and planning was minimal. we had only one team wipe and that was decided on and not really needed.

I decided for an aggressive approach to the gates and despite a few failures we managed to work out a quick and dirty method to get through... it often depended on me to float down the whole set of transformers drawing aggro and I fell more than a few times, but I had a SCI with me and we held on hard.

Grenade satchel definitlely made a difference and cryo grenades were a tremendous benefit...

The idea that these missions are impossible or totally broken is not true at all and I proved it tonight...

Beating any STF is not very difficult when you have players willing to listen and step up to the plate and deliver when called on.

I totally stepped outside my normal comfort role and led a very good team through the cure and had a very good experience.

All went relatively well... most gates took 2 or 3 tries to get right, but it ll worked out...

So tell me how things are so broken or o hard?