Thread: STF Whine
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
thats your opinion, and it is not shared by the majority of the community. if the STF missions were designed properly you wouldn't have so many people saying there is something wrong with them.
Your lucky, Napoleon isn't usually that kind on an STF whine thread. Scroll through some other threads and you'll see him be a bit meaner about his responses. As for the majority of the community, Dstahl already stated they aren't above captain level. So your speaking about half of the people above captain level. I used to be one of those people until some people ran me through a few of them. Then just after that I joined their fleet because it was nice to work as a team. PUGS have a hard time doing team work. You'll learn much more about the game in a fleet then you will playing STO solo.

To Napoleon, happy to see you took some people through it that may have had some trouble before and helped them do it. I know we've told people to PM us in game for help and so far only 2 have sent me a message. One which I got through KA in 2 hrs with my fleet. What time do you play around? I'd be interested to run an STF with you sometime.