View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 82 Be patient
01-19-2011, 06:46 PM
The ticketing worked. Got a reply within 6 hours. Luckily my query had already be rectified.
It's hard for any user to be dying to play a game and have to wait. I remember having troubles when activating my code. I was also fortunate to have a fleet to help me out. I love sto users, as they have a different mind set to most other mmo players.

Any who I'll keep checking this thread In the hope I can use my limited wisdom on the billing issue.

I still have one question, who is in control of the billing for this game?
I'm only assuming Atari, however who looks after the design system on the sto site?

Obviously this thread isn't supposed to be in this forum, but for now it's a good place to start.

Good luck and boldly go in peace. Don't fly of the kook as I did.

And another thing to think about, while your trying to figure out your own billing problem, download and patch the game to avoid any future waiting once the billing is sorted out.

And if you need a quick sto fix. Check out stoked at jupiterbroacasting or theredshirtarmy or stowiki and you will find enough stuff or links to help the time pass like an f16 in a Quantum slip stream across the pacific ocean.