View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Prime
I'm probably going to sound like a whiner here, but I think this whole idea is slightly unfair. Not all the Foundry missions have been played. I've got a six part series and two episodes of another series on the Foundry and they've barely been looked at. 4 people have played the first of my six part series, 1 person has played part 3, and one person has played the first part of my second series.
All of my reviews have been 4 stars and above, but since no one else has bothered playing them it doesnt really make a difference.

I'm not trying to make my missions sound awesome or anything, but I know I'm not the only person with this complaint and I can only use myself as an example.

Sorry for the slight rant, but I would just like a fair crack of the whip as I'm sure others would. Thank you for your time.
Have you done anything to promote these missions? Not trying to belittle your post here, but getting people to play the missions involves more than the publish button. Get someone to review it for others, or post screenshots. Making a trailer video is a big plus.