View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 11
01-23-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Yeah, right, with the Federation-friendly traitors having access to 80 times the content of the KDF. I wonder how the game would end up like?!

I say keep it limited to Gamma Orionis. The ongoing conflict is necessary to give PvP and a good chunk of UFP content meaning. An Open PvP sector is being thought about by the devs, by the way.
Well, first of all the idea predates the revelation that there will most likely never be a propler Klingon Campaign and the idea was to give the Klingons two alternatives.
Second: The Federation "The Kuvah'Magh" mission clearly shows that there are still Klingons who are interested in ending this war, aside from the fact that it was a dunb throwback into the 1960's like whenever people run out of ideas in Star Trek it's always a good idea to throw in a few evil Klingons.
Third when proposing ideas like these makes me a traitor well then I'd say so long and thanks for the fish, certainly a good reason not to sopport this faction any longer, thank you very much.