View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 553
01-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
Random request, but any chance you could give suggestions for Geordi visor option? I've tried, but mine always come out as slightly off.
Certainly. Here is a guide for the Multispectral Visor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeGuyver
I must say I like those non-canon MU uniforms. Really wish there was a way to get those shorter jackets that the WoK versions call for, but as you said, you work with what you can get. I do have a question on how you envisioned these uniforms. For the WoK versions, is there a skirt variant for the females? And do all females wear the skirt in the Next Gen version or just some? Just curious in how you envision it. When I make custom uniforms (like skirted variants of uniforms that never had them like DS9/VOY and DS9/TNG Films) I create rules on who does and doesn't, so I'm curious if there's any you envisioned on these MU uniforms.

Anyways, I hope you go and create more of these Mirror Universe versions of other uniforms. I say go in the direction of the DS9/VOY uniforms next, then the DS9/TNG Films before hitting the All Good Things... uniforms. I expect we'll never see a MU version of the Motion Picture uniforms...those things in the top might make it difficult to to add a belt to them.
Thanks! And thank you once again for suggesting them.

In order to keep them looking TNG or WoK style I found it necessary to keep at least one part of that set. The TNG uniforms could very well have belly variants, but I found when I used the choices we have, the characters no longer looked like they belonged to that era. Same goes for the WoK uniforms. If you take away the pants, they no longer appear to fit with the rest of the uniforms. I suppose if you did a female version with a WoK jacket and skirt, that might work. But with the TNG uniforms, going with just the pants isn't enough to make it feel TNG.

I am currently working on getting the DS9 Off Duty styles worn in their Mirror episodes down. I don't think doing a DS9/VOY uniform would be proper, since according to those episodes the Terran Empire had been defeated and subjugated by the Klingon Cardassian Alliance at that time. It is only in the last Mirror episode that they have begun to really take back their Empire. A TNG Film uniform might be in order, but these would be completely speculative, as would AGT.