View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
Yes. For 96 Cryptic Points (Atari Tokens) I took a chance. I figured if it was an error, they can always restore our points and take the item down until it's ready. I like the bridge of the Enterprise-E from First Contact. While these three customizations are certainly inspired by it, not one actually is that bridge. And by the name of the pack, I would have assumed one actually was. I''ve not bought the Sovereign in-game. So wasn't sure what the original offerings are.

The only thing that really bugs me is that the Captain's chair is positioned in much the same place as Worf/Tasha's console was on the TNG bridge. The only way down is to walk around either perimeter of the level and take a ramp to the lower 4 stations.
The ramps are needed because the bridges are way too big. They are supposed to be a couple human sized steps but since the layers on this bridge vary from head height to waist height it would have required too many steps. If Cryptic would just make the ship interiors smaller they would look way better, but they don't care.