View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Hello from Lotus Fleet!
We are a casual, mature, family-oriented fleet, and we understand the demands of "Real Life. Our website is at www.lotusfleet.com if you'd like to check it out. There are no in-game requirements other than 'keeping it clean,' since some of us have children within earshot, and having fun. We do have Teamspeak available for our members to use in STO and the other games that we support.

The fleet has a very active role-playing forum. Participation is not required, but it is a lot of fun. You are welcome to check out our role-playing section and enjoy the stories that develop on the different ships.

In addition, we have an Academy. This is open to anyone, regardless of their fleet membership. It's our contribution to the Star Trek community. It consists of brief 'courses' on Star Trek and STO lore. As my teenager says, "It's like school, but fun!" You're welcome to participate.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by PM here or at the Lotus Fleet forums--I'm Jae Onasi there as well.

Good luck with your fleet search!