View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Howdy all

Been playing for about 3 weeks and totally enjoying it. Just a little FYI for all you recruiters out there.

About myself:

I'm in my mid 30's. Been playing SWG for 2 years now, so I'm not unfamiliar to how MMO's work. I am a RP'er but am into other aspects of gaming also. I work odd hours, but I always find a little time to game even on work days (12 hour shifts..ouch.)

What am I looking for:

I am looking for a fleet that is a close knit group. Doesn't have to be huge, just close. Also looking for a group that is well mixed in all aspects of the game, but a strong RP community within the fleet will get my nod. Not saying your fleet sucks if you don't RP, it's just important to muah. Fleet must understand that I am friendly guy and will talk to members of other fleets. I'm not looking to cause drama, just my nature to be social and will help out other players to the best of my ability. Vent is not a necessity. I use it if need be, but not much of a talker. But I do listen I might be missing stuff, but if I remember, I will let you all know.

I look forward to meeting everyone I can, and I will see you ingame.

PS: You can reach me here or ingame: Alex@Beabak