View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Don't feel bad... there are many ways to go about defeating the Cure and the transformers... you should always do as your team leader requests and when in doubt ask questions...

The main concern is getting all of the team players on the same page and making sure everyone knows what they should be doing.

Transformer #2 is generally considered the hardest and would normally be done by a Tac, but can be done by anyone really... nothing is totally impossible.

You should be commended for seeking answers here instead of showing up ignorant and unprepared like so many other players do...

My comments are not the be-all end-all of Cure Strategy by far, but I try to express what works for me... I should point out that the groups I normally play with are extremely proficient and as far as I know, run the Borg STF's on a daily basis...

Trying to get through these missions with a PUG is not recommended by me in the slightest and I would suggest finding a good fleet that runs them on a regular basis. While this is not a requirement, it would increase your chances of success greatly.