View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2011, 07:19 PM
KA to me was impossible for a long time, however now with the help of my fleet and other contributing factors all 3 of my fed characters have completed it several times. There is no secret setup or grouping of powers/abilities that give you an EZ button for the mission. I changed nothing on any of my characters from previous failures of this mission, just focused on my objectives given to me, and now it is completable 90% of the time I go and do it. See the thing about this missions space battle is if you have one weak link the whole team fails, (Weak) referring to a player not paying attention, not specked into there class or ship right, or anything else that detracts from the objectives/missions given to that player.

You do feel a sense of absolute accomplishment when completing this mission the first couple of times, however it does fade, then it becomes routine. I would give anything to be in your position again (No Hope) Just to feel the euphoria of finally completing it again for the first time.