View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2011, 12:38 AM
I know, I got it too. But still not the Sovereign's bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
It couldn't possibly be any worse than the 'intrepid' bridges.
Hmm, I say it is. To me it's just a revamped Galaxy Bridge with steps than ramps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
What you should have done was waited for screenshots or asked around before buying blindly.
And by then the sale would be over. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightionNY View Post
Well, it's not like they can't update it in the future... and yes, I spent 96 points on it too. It still fits my Sovereign better than the Galaxy-class bridge I had been using did.

They could make the forward stations U-shaped (like the helm and conn in Nemesis), get rid of that second set of consoles in front of the captain's chair, and basically shrink the bridge accordingly, whille still keeping it big enough to accommodate the camera.

The fact it wasn't "announced" at all is puzzling, even though it still qualified for the 20 percent off sale.
True, they could update them. But would they? After all the Intrepid Bridges are still questionable.

Right now, seems like they are wasting their time tweeking existing bridges, when they could be using that time to make authentic bridges. Which is what everyone wants and has been asking for, for a year now.