View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
What part of I don't care don't you understand? I...do...not...care...about....canon.....period. That's your problem,not mine.I will not be sucked into an argument about canon,go find someone who cares to argue with.

This is a thread about Fed carriers,and I'm saying that if the Feds want a carrier so badly.....give them the 'flying brick' we have and see how they like it.I've money on it that the first 'Fed carrier needs a buff' thread is on the forums within an hour of release.
Given that there is a certain someone out there who proposed (in an older thread, not the current battleship thread) a Federation-only battleship that is supposed to "make it even against Klingon carriers"...a ship equipped to tank 7 or 8 carriers simultaneously (that's his understanding of "balance") and is powerful enough "to kick them back to Qo'nos"...and another one that does only play Federation and no "uselsess species" and demands that ships be rebalanced so the Federation always wins because it's canon the Federation always wins that would hardly surprise me.
Actually itt makes me sad that it would not suprise me...