View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
Since the players did the work for you, why didnt you pick an equal number of Klingon missions?
This is totally my fault. I had thought that I had picked out 2 of each. However, due to a bug on Tribble which allowed me to play Fed missions as a Klingon, I actually only picked out one Klingon Episode. I didn't find this out until last night. So please, accept my apologies. Over the next few days we will be selecting another batch of missions to feature, and the next batch will have a Klingon bias to make up for it.

Again, I'm truly sorry, and I feel rather horrible about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Why is it that I can only see "The Longing" and "Unholy Alliances"? My character is VA.

Then after a while "Unholy Alliances" disappeared from my list. Haven't tried any of them yet. Also tried being a Reviewer and doing searches. None of the other missions ever show up - not even the one that mysteriously disappeared.
Please remember that we've never transferred episodes like this to Holodeck before. If this is still happening to you, please let me know so we can look into it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Stormshade