For all KA Pro players
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by
To all you "Pro" KA players...
GET WITH THE PROGRAM and help us who can't get through the damn mission.
I don't get it... You all say how easy it is yet when trying to get into a group one is asked if they are experianced players of it... WHAT THE HELL??? How are we supposed to be experianced if you wont help us get through it?
Youtube walk throughs are crap, "cryptic" (not the company) suggestions mean totally nothing to the inexperianced and no help from the community make this one of the hardest missions there are... Seriously... Open up, help those who can't get through with valid info... Tac. weaps and BO abbilities, Sci. Weaps. and Abilities and Eng. Weaps and abilities... Please... Give us something to go on.. No more on how to do the mission, I think we all know by now that a Tac. group goes to one gate and the others to the other gate, kill all the probes and spheres each time they spawn in and kill the gate one at a time. But what you all don't say or suggest is, what type of abbilities are best used to make it through this really very irritating mission.
I've been going at it since day one and I've nore have a few others I know EVER gotten past the first space battle part when the probes start coming in... And please don't tell my the "I'm nnot doing it right"... There is a special little secret about what abilities to have and use... Let us know what they are and OPEN up from us noobs who can't seem to get through it and invite them to your team that knows what to do and how, instead of making smug remarks about how easy it is and how you all can't understand why we have a problem with it.
My rant on the this mission and players who can't be bothered to help out.
Flame me... lol
1) You aren't doing it right.
2) There is no "special secret"
3) One problem is if you think the YouTube walkthroughs are crap, you are already wasting the time of anyone attempting to help you.
4) You can go through this mess about elitism and no one wanting to help. It is not our responsibility to teach you how to play the game. It is not our fault you cannot , or will not, bother to read the kill-me-with-a-hammer metric frackton of posts, websites, and walkthroughs that not only explain how to do the mission but useful BO skills, weapon selection, and even power levels.
5) It is *not* easy and anyone who says it's easy is an arrogant fool. It becomes much more manageable once you've done it a few times. It becomes "easier" if you have someone who is experienced. The ugly truth is that KA can be wrecked by even one person who doesn't know what they are doing, and this is the reason why some people are reluctant to team with inexperienced players.
Here, I'll solve your problem for you.
1) Stop crying and wipe your nose.
2) Find a fleet who does KA runs
3) PM one of them, say you have no clue what you are doing but are willing to LISTEN and LEARN.
4) When they tell you do something in the mission , do it to the best of your ability. IF you don't understand how, ask.
5) When you complete the mission, go find someone else to help or type up what you learned here.
Me giving you a bunch of BO selections and weapons will NOT make you learn how to play them, how to time your DPS bursts, how to rotate heals with control, or how to deal with the space battle. If you can't deal with Infected -- cleanly -- you simply aren't ready for KA yet.